Adding/removing task users
From the Tasks screen in the Dashboard you can add and remove users assigned to a task.
- Select Tasks on the Dashboard’s side menu and
select the task template the task you want was generated from.
- Find the task you want in the list. Use the search bar on top to search for it if you can’t see it right away.
- Press the Assign users icon to open the Assign users window.
- Click on the names in the grey “bubbles” to assign them to the task and move them to the top Assignee pane. Use the Search bar if you need to search for names.
- If you want to assign a user who is not already registered as a Zegeba user, go to the tab “Add by email”, type in the email address and press [Add]. Then press [SEND SIGNUP EMAIL]. When logging in the user will then be assigned the role of Task user.
- If you wish to remove a user from a task, click on the x in its “green bubble” to remove it form the Assignees pane.
- When all present users of this task are assigned,
press [Save changes].