Zegeba is a platform for all types and sizes of forms, tasks, checklists, inspections and reports with all kinds of element types like images, video, signatures and data capture on any device – both online and offline.
Our digital solution is built for easy transformation of human work processes related to documentation work on paper or files requiring manual rework, into an all-digital format that can be used as part of an automated process, and generates reports and data for analysis immediately.
All businesses are unique and with Zegeba it is possible to create and design forms, tasks, checklists, and digital reports to suit your needs and core processes. Get control of data, save time and increase the quality of your data using Zegeba.
With Zegeba, users can capture anything anywhere anytime.
- with or without mobile coverage
- on web or mobile devices through apps
The process of design, capture and management is depicted in the figure above, with the purple boxes showing the various Zegeba modules.
- User access, folders, resource files etc. are managed through the Zegeba Dashboard on a PC
- Forms are created and modified using the Zegeba Forms Designer, accessed from the Dashboard
- Tasks are assigned in Tasks Templates, accessed from the Dashboard
- Data is captured in those forms by the Zegeba Forms or Tasks apps on a mobile phone, tablet or PC (via web apps)
- The data registered in the apps is managed through the Zegeba Dashboard on a PC
- Form data can be printed in an automatically generated and mailed PDF file
- You can also process the data further through integration with business software such as PowerBI, Tableau, MS Excel, etc.
The chapters of this manual: