From Zegeba v 3.29 onwards you can choose between editing one task and editing the task state and users of multiple tasks at once.
Edit a task
From the Tasks screen in the Dashboard you can edit the task details first entered in the New Task window.
- Select Tasks on the Dashboard’s side menu and
select the task template the task you want was generated from.
- Find the task you want in the list. Use the search bar on top to search for it if you can’t see it right away.
- Press the Edit Task icon to open the Edit Task window.
- Enter your changes and press [Save].
The changes will immediately be reflected in the Tasks screen, and in the Next app after the next sync.
Edit multiple tasks
From Zegeba v 3.29, each task in the Tasks screen has a check box that you can check in order to set some task settings for this and other selected tasks in one go. As soon as at least one task is selected like this, the [Edit Selected Task] button will be activated.
- Select the tasks you wish to change and press the [Edit Selected Tasks] button.
- To change their task state, press the dropdown list in “Task State”.
If you don’t want to change user assignment, leave the Task Assignment option as “No change”.
- To change the assignment of users for these tasks,
– select Add to add new users in Assignees below, in addition to the users already assigned
– select Replace to remove the present users assigned and add new ones in Assignees below
– select Remove to unassign the users you have entered in Assignees below
– select Clear to unassign all users from the selected tasks