Sometimes you want to edit a form report that you or other team members have already been working on. You must then find the relevant task and form as described in 4.1 Entering data in a tasks form.
When you have found the task and its form, continue as described below.
- On the form that you would like to continue on, press the orange V below its name to see the existing reports.
You will then get a list of form reports like this:
(The black cloud icon shows that this report has not yet been uploaded to the server. You can continue to work on this edit or sync it to the server before you start working on it so you have saved a copy of the existing edit on the server.)
- Click on the report you wish to continue on – or select Edit on its 3-striped “hamburger menu” – to open it and enter your data.
- Press [Save and Close] and if required, set a state at the form’s Summary page.
- Repeat step 1 – 3 for any other edits and forms included in the task.
- When you are done filling out the form you may choose an appropriate state in the Task State dropdown list.The states are defined specifically for your company, and may have names like “Ongoing”, “Closed”, “Done”, “For review”, etc.
- Press the Sync icon (the double-arrow in the upper right corner) if you want to sync the report right away.
If you have selected Automatic synchronization in your app’s Settings on the app menu, the report will be synced automatically in a little while anyway. When this setting is switched off you can wait until appropriate – for instance until you reach a place with a good Internet connection – and then press Sync.