Zegeba is a platform for all types and sizes of forms, tasks, checklists, inspections and reports with all kinds of element types like images, video, signatures and data capture on any device – both online and offline.
Our digital solution is built for easy transformation of human work processes related to documentation work on paper or files requiring manual rework, into an all-digital format that can be used as part of an automated process, and generates reports and data for analysis immediately.
All businesses are unique and with Zegeba it is possible to create and design forms, tasks, checklists, and digital reports to suit your needs and core processes. Get control of data, save time and increase the quality of your data using Zegeba.
With Zegeba, users can capture anything anywhere anytime.
- with or without mobile coverage
- on web or on mobile devices through apps
The process of design, capture and management is depicted in the figure above.
- User access, folders, resource files etc. are managed through the Zegeba Dashboard on a PC
- Forms are created and modified using the Zegeba Forms Designer, accessed from the Dashboard
- Data is captured in forms by the Zegeba Next app on phones, tablets or PCs (web app)
- Form reports can be printed in an automatically generated and mailed PDF file
- You can choose to use “tasks” to structure the workflow around your form reports
- A task contains one or more forms plus job information on teamwork, scheduling, and other meta data for the work to be done
- Task templates are designed in the Task Template editor, accessed from the Dashboard
- Tasks are designed in the Dashboard’s Tasks screen
- You can choose to use “contexts” to organize your tasks according to your needs, such as customers/sales orders/countries etc.
- Context types are designed in the Context Type editor, accessed from the Dashboard
- Contexts are designed in the Dashboard’s Context Builder
- The data registered in the Forms and Next apps, plus other Zegeba functions, are managed through the Zegeba Dashboard on a PC
- You can also process the captured data further through integration with business software such as Power BI, Tableau, MS Excel, etc.
Note: From Zegeba 4.0, the Forms app is no longer in use.
Chapters in this manual:
1 Introduction to the Zegeba platform (this page)
2 Getting to know the Dashboard
3 Managing users
4 Managing folders and forms
5 Managing tasks
6 Managing task templates
7 Managing contexts
8 Managing captured data