To log in to the Dashboard you need to know the server you’ll be using. You must also have a user name and a password. Ask your system administrator if you need help with this.
- In your web browser – preferably Chrome – type the name of your server.
This is an address looking like this example, probably with your company/organization name instead of “zebra”:
- In the Login box, type in your Username and your Password.
This brings you to the Dashboard.
Forgotten username and/or password
If you don’t remember your username and/or password, you can order an email with a link to reset it.
- In the Login box, press the link “Forgot username or password?”
- If you remember your username, type this in and press [Reset password]
– or –
press the link “I forgot my username”.
- Type in your email in the Email field.
- Press [Reset password].
- Look for the Zegeba email in your email Inbox. If you can’t find it, it may be placed in your spam folder.
Click on the link in the email to reset the password.
- Type in your new password in the top box, and again in the lower box.
- If the password is sufficiently strong (i.e. difficult to guess), the [Submit] button will be activated, and you can press this to send the password to Zegeba.
Press [Continue] to go back to the Login screen and enter your login details.
- Press the option Log Out on the Dashboard menu to the right to exit Zegeba.