- Select Users in the Dashboard menu and press [+ New user].
- Fill in the details in the Info box.
- Go to the Roles tab and assign roles for the new user. See Managing: 3.2 User roles for explanation of the various roles.
- Go to the Permissions tab.
Press [Grant Access to all] to give the new user permission to see and change all forms on the server.
– or –
click on any of the [Access to all forms] buttons of the folder the users need access to
– or –
click on the name of a folder and then on the individual forms in this folder the user is going to access.Or if there is already a user with the permissions you need (for instance a colleague in the same department), you may click on select another user to copy that colleague’s permissions to the user you are registering.
- Press [Save changes] when done.