To log in to the Dashboard you need to know the server you’ll be using. You must also have a user name and a password. Ask your system administrator if you need help with this.
- In your web browser – preferably Chrome – type the name of your server.
This is an address looking like this example, probably with your company/organization name instead of “zebra”:
- In the Login box, type in your User name and your Password.
This brings you to the Dashboard.
Forgotten username and/or password
If you don’t remember the username and/or the password you must use to sign in, you can order an email with a link to reset it.
- In the Login box, press the link “Forgot username or password?”
- If you remember your username, type this in and press [Reset password]
– or –
press the link “I forgot my username”.
- Type in your email in the Email
- Press [Reset password].
- Look for the Zegeba email in your email Inbox, and click on the link in it to reset the password.
- Type in your new password in the top box, and again in the lower box.
- If the password is sufficiently strong (i.e. difficult to guess), the [Submit] button will be activated, and you can press this to send the password to Zegeba.
Press [Continue] to go back to the Login screen and enter your login details.
- Press the option Log Out on the Dashboard menu to the right to exit Zegeba.