A form that has been uploaded to the server can be shared with others that have access to the form. Click on the Sent tab and then on the sent form.
Steps for sharing a link to a filled-out form
- Fill out the form and save it as usual.
- Find the form’s data by clicking its tile, pressing [View Data] and clicking on the data capture in the Sent tab to get a menu for it.
- Select Send link in email to send an email message with the link to the form
– or –
Select Open in Browser to see the form in your web browser, copy the link and send it as an email message.
NOTE! The user who is receiving the link must have permission to open the form.
Steps for sharing a PDF of a form created in the Zegeba App
- Fill out a form, and
select Save as PDF on the last Summary page.
- Select the pages you want to include and click Save as PDF.
- If you are using the app for Android and iOS, you now get to choose between viewing the file or sending it in an email.
If you are using a Web browser, the form will be generated as a file and downloaded to your PC’s Downloads folder.
Sharing links and PDFs in email notifications
A form can also be designed to send automatically information (data, links, PDFs) by email. Sending can be triggered when you save the form and/or when you select a recipient in the form or a specific form state – e.g. approved – on the Summary page. Check with your Zegeba administrator if you don’t know if this has been enabled in your forms.
More information on how such notifications may be designed:
Designing: 8.2 Automatic email notifications with PDF reports and form links