The methods of sending captured data listed in Designing: 8.2 Automatic email notifications with PDF reports and form links involve different levels of data security, so please choose the procedure most appropriate for your data and your company.
High level of security
- sending a link to the filled form to a registered Zegeba user. After clicking on the link, a browser tab will open where the user is asked to log in to the server. If the user has the correct permissions to access that form, the data capture will then open for viewing and editing.
- sending a link to the filled form to email addresses predefined by the form designer in the Email recipients field.
- avoiding placing sensitive data in the email Subject or Message
Medium level of security
- sending the form data as a PDF attachment to email addresses predefined in the Email recipients field. In theory, this email can be opened by anyone who manages to access the recipient’s Inbox.
- putting sensitive data in the email Subject or Message. Again, this can be seen by anybody who manages to access the Inbox.
Low level of security
- letting the user who fills in the form type an email address as the recipient of a notification email. The email containing all the captured data may then by mistake or intent go to an unauthorized person.