- Click on the folder containing the form you want, then on the form name and finally [View Data].
- [View Data] usually displays the data captured in this form in one or two tabs: The Sent tab (with a cloud icon) and possibly the Outbox tab (with an up arrow pointing at a cloud). The number in the grey ellipse indicates how many data captures there are in each folder.
Outbox shows all the data you have captured but not yet sent to the server.
In Sent you will see all forms with captured data that you have sent to the server.
Note: The data in Sent is also listed in the administrator’s Dashboard, under the published form version, with your name and the same Data ID you see in the app. If you have deselected Sync – Sync my data only in Settings, other users’ data will also appear here – if you have user permissions to see them.
- Left-click on a row to get a menu with the option to open for editing or delete this data. You can do this in both the Outbox and the Sent tab. If you edit data in a form that’s already been sent, both the initial and the edited version will be shown in the Dashboard list.
- You may also see tabs called Autosaved and Unfinished if these have data to display – only folders containing data are listed at any given time. Here you may also open form data, edit and send, or delete.
- In all tabs you can press ⓘ (in the right margin) to get information on the symbols shown in the list.