Note! The software on our customers’ Zegeba servers are upgraded individually to new versions according to the setup and requirements of each customer. Your server version number can be found in the About options in the Dashboard and the Forms and Next apps. Some servers will be upgraded to 3.20 from 3.19.x but if your server was upgraded from an earlier version, please read the Release Notes before this too. They are available through the category “Release Notes” in the side menu.
New features in Zegeba v 3.20
In the Dashboard
- Data – There are now buttons below the search bar showing what kind of filters, folders and forms you have activated in the present data listing. See Managing: 9.3 Find data in the Data screen.
In the Next app
- Copy report – All users can now copy the data in a form report into a new report. See Using Next: 4.6 Copying a task form report.
Improvements in Zegeba v 3.20
In the Dashboard
- The menu options Tasks and Projects are now only available for users with the roles Admin or Tasks Admin.
In the Designer
- In the Select Multimedia screen you can now select any folder in Resources to place your image file in. See Designing: 7.2 Adding images to a form design.
Bugfixes in Zegeba v 3.20
- Dates in Task descriptions are now formatted properly in the Dashboard’s task list, on the format yyyy/mm/dd hh:mm.
- Dashboard notification messages are now properly deleted and will not reappear at a later stage.
- The Form app’s “Test server settings and connection” is now working properly again.
- Images in the form design fetched from external servers are now printed also in email notification PDFs.
Note! If you have added such images in the design before v 3.20 you have to remove them and add them again for this fix to work. You can do this in the Designer’s “Minor Edit Mode”, without creating a new form version or unpublishing the Published version.
… as well as many other technical and performance improvements boosting the power of the Zegeba platform!
Previous Release Note: Release notes: Zegeba v 3.19.