- A form consists of pages.
- Pages contain elements that are either questions, layout elements or structure elements.
- A form and its elements can contain rules, validations and calculations.
- A form can have multiple versions created through the design process.
- Each form version will have its own set of captured data.
- A form must have a version published to allow users to enter data in it.
- Only one version of a form can be published at a given time.
- App users will only see published forms in the app.
- Forms are grouped in folders.
- You cannot create folders within a folder.
- You can copy or export a folder or a form.
- You can export the data captured in a form to an Excel or .CSV format file.
- You can generally not copy the data captured to another form or form version.
There is one exception to this: users of the Next app can copy captured data from one report to another.
Read more about this in Using Next: 4.3 Copying a task form report.
Forms are defined through a declarative JSON document format which is used by Zegeba components to run or design a form.