- A form consists of pages.
- Pages contain elements that are either questions, layout elements or structure elements.
- A form and its elements can contain rules, validations and calculations.
- Each form can have multiple versions created through the design process.
- Each form version will have its own tables and data.
- A form must have a version published to allow users to enter data in it.
- Only one version of a form can be published at a given time.
- App users will only see published forms in the app.
- Forms are grouped in folders.
- You can copy a folder or a form, but not its data entered by users.
Forms are defined through a declarative JSON document format which is used by Zegeba components to run or design a form.