- A form consists of pages.
- Pages contain elements that are either questions, layout or structure elements.
- A form and its elements can contain rules, validations and calculations.
- Forms are grouped in folders.
- Each form can have multiple versions created through the design process.
- A form must be published to allow users to enter data in it.
- Only one version of a form should be published at a time.
- Each form version will have its own tables and data.
Forms are defined through a declarative JSON document format which is used by Zegeba components to run or design a form.