A form that has been uploaded to the server can be shared with others that have access to the form. Click on the Sent tab and then on the sent form.
Steps for sharing a link to a filled-out form
- Fill out the form and save it as usual.
- Find the form’s data by clicking its tile, pressing [View Data]in the Outbox or Sent tab and click on it.
- Select Send link in email to send an email message with the link to the form
– or –
Select Open in Browser to see the form in your web browser, copy the link and send it as an email message.
NOTE! The user who is receiving the link must have permission to open the form.
Steps for sharing a PDF of a form created in the Zegeba App
- Fill out a form, and
select Save as PDF on the last Summary page.
- Select the pages you want to include and click Save as PDF.
- If you are using the app for Android and iOS, you now get to choose between viewing the file or sending it in an email.
If you are using a Web browser, the form will be generated as a file and downloaded to your Downloads folder.