- Open the Zegeba Task mobile or Web App.
- In the Zegeba Tasks App for iOS/Android you will first see a settings window where you need to enter your project name (possibly the name of your company or organization). Press [Next].
- Type your Username and Password.
- You will now get the main Task screen with the menu to the left.
- Press the (X) to remove this menu and see the list of tasks – or turn the device sideways to see both the menu and the tasks.
- If the syncing (downloading) of tasks did not happen automatically you can press the Sync button (with the round arrows) to download the latest tasks from the server.
Note! This can take some time – make sure the network stays connected while updating.
- When the tasks have been downloaded you should see the task list with one or more task bars.
- When the menu is not on the screen, you can press the 3-striped menu icon to get it back again.
NOTE! Zegeba Tasks will retain the login details for a user on a specific device for 30 days. After that period, the user will have to log in again for a new period of 30 days. We can customize the number of days for each customer server, so if you would like to change the number of login days for your company, please send your request to email@example.com.