Tasks without associated forms
A task often consist of forms to be filled out, but it may just involve “states” to be checked off in a workflow chain.
If this is the case, you will see in the Tasks app some instructions to be completed and states to be set. When you are done with your part, the task will be transferred to the next worker in the chain, or registered as complete.
Tasks with associated forms
This is by far the most common type of task in Zegeba. You are asked to fill in parts or the entirety of one or more forms, and set various states as you go along. When you are done with your part, the task will be transferred to the next worker in the chain, or registered as complete.
- Click on the button [Open form] for the first form to be filled out.
- Enter form data as described in Capturing: 3 Filling out a form.
- Press [Save and Close] and if required, set a state at the form’s Summary page.
- Repeat step 1 – 3 for any other forms included in the task.
- When done, choose an appropriate state in the Task State dropdown list.
The states are defined specifically for your company, and may have names like “Ongoing”, “Closed”, “Done”, “For review”, etc.
After this you will usually not be able to access the task anymore, but an administrator will be able to see and edit the data you have entered.
Pages in this chapter:
4 Performing a task (this page)
4.1 Viewing and editing data captured in a task form