- Select Users in the Dashboard menu and press [+ New user].
- Fill in the details in the Info box.
Tip: You can use the info entered here to search for users in the Dashboard. If you for instance enter “Engineering” for all users in the Engineering department, searching for “Engineering” in the Users list will give a list of those users that you can export to Excel format.
- If you enter an email address and check the Send email box, you will see the content of the standard Welcome email from Zegeba, where you can add some information in the empty field.
- Go to the Roles tab and assign roles for the new user. See Managing: 3.2 User roles for explanation of the various roles.
- Go to the Permissions tab.
Press [Grant Access to all] to give the new user permission to see and change all forms on the server.
– or –
click on any of the [Access to all forms] buttons of the folder the users need access to
– or –
click on the name of a folder and then on the individual forms in this folder the user is going to access. If there already is a user with the permissions you need (for instance a colleague in the same department), you may click on select another user to copy that colleague’s permissions to the user you are registering.
- Press [Save changes] when done.
If you would like to send a customized Welcome message to new users, with for instance company web sites and specific information about the work, we can arrange this for you.
From Zegeba v 3.29 you can also have custom information fields as User information, like in the example pictured below:
Contact Zegeba Support for more information about these features.