When a template has been implemented, a Task Manager or Admin can issue a task based on that template. This is done as follows:
- Go to Tasks and select the template for the task you wish to create.
- Press [Create New Task].
- In the New Task window, fill in the task details for that particular task, usually including names of projects and customer, as well as dates.
When the task user opens the task forms this information will be filled out in the form fields.
The task details fields are specified in the template.
- Select users for this task by clicking on the names below.
- If the user you wish to assign is not already registered in Zegeba,
press Add by email, enter the email address and press [Add].
- You will then be notified that a Task User with this address will be created and will get a signup email.
Press [Send Signup Email] to accept, then [Save Changes] to save the new user.
- The next time the users sync their Tasks/Next apps, the new task will show up there. You can at any time go to the Tasks screen and assign more users to a task, or remove them.Note: If you as a Task Manager or an Admin and want to follow the work going on in a task, you have to assign it to yourself as well. When it is complete and approved, you may then delete yourself as a user from it to avoid getting many finished tasks on your screen.