- In the Dashboard’s Forms list, click on the folder in which you want to create a new form.
- Press [+ New Form],
type a name for the form and press [Save].
- Click on the new form name to open it in the Version List, and
press [Design form].
- In the Dashboard’s Forms list, click on the form you want to edit, and
press [Design form] at the latest version of it.
The date, time and username of the latest edit will be shown in the Dashboard, next to the version’s [Published] button.
Copy an existing form
There are two ways of copying a form:
- From the Dashboard: Export it and then import it to the same server – or to a different server. See description in Managing: 4.5 Export and import of Zegeba forms and folders
- If you want to create a copy on the same server you can also use the Designer’s File menu. Copy the form’s main element to the browser’s storage and paste this element into a new form. See Designing: 2.2 The File menu.
Note: You cannot copy data captured in a form. These copy procedures will only copy the form design, not the data captured in it.
- In the Dashboard’s Form Version List, left-click on the striped icon next to the form name.
- Select Rename Form on the menu.
- Type a new name for the form in the input box containing the old name, and
To also change the name of the form in the Designer, please do the following:
- Perform the steps in “Edit an existing form” above
- In the top-level element in the form structure, change the Label to the new name. Check that the form’s Element ID changes too.
Note! You must change the Label and Element ID of the top form element to avoid conflicts with previous versions.
- In the Dashboard’s Form Version List of the form you wish to delete, left-click on the striped icon by form name at the top.
- Select Delete Form, and press [Confirm] to confirm deletion.
Note! You cannot delete a form with multiple form versions or a form version with data in it. You must first delete the data and the form versions (see Managing: 4.7 Edit or delete captured data).