It is quite common to get a QuotaExceeded error message from time to time. This message generally indicates that Zegeba has a storage problem.
- If you get it in the Dashboard, it may signify that the browser storage is full.
- Try deleting recoverable/autosaved data, closing tabs, restarting the browser.
- If that doesn’t help, try deleting cached images and files to free up browser memory.
In Chrome you find this by pressing the three-dot icon in the upper right corner,
then selecting Settings > Privacy and Security > Clear browsing data.
- If you are checking data captures, the View Form option will use less storage than Edit Form.
- You can also try a different browser to see if the problem does not exist there.
- If all else fails, contact Zegeba Support.
Note! Be careful when deleting recoverable data. This is captured data that may not have been synced to the server, so it may be completely gone if you delete it from the local storage in the browser or app.