If there are items on your device that have not been synced to the server, you can see these in the side menu’s Outbox, and as a number in the toolbar on top.
In the picture below, the number 1 shows that 1 item has not been synced (uploaded) yet:
They may not have been synced because you have Settings – Automatic synchronization turned off.
- Try pressing the double-arrowed sync button in the upper right corner.
- If this doesn’t help, try to log out of the app and log in again.
- If the problem persists, try ‘killing’ the app and restarting it.
By killing the app you clear all Zegeba data in the memory on your device.
In iOS this is done by double-clicking on the Home button, on Android usually by clicking the icon with the 3 vertical stipes in the lower left corner.
When you see the card with the Zegeba app, flick it up and away to kill it.
- Check that your device’s wi-fi or mobile data options are switched on and that your Internet connection is working for other apps/services
- If all else fails, contact Zegeba Support.
You may then be asked to go to Settings and press Upload data to Zegeba support.
You can find more information about the information in the Next Outbox here: Using Next: 5.2 The Outbox and conflicting uploads.