Small images such as icons and logos are best placed in a form as a “Base64 encoded” image, to ensure easy access even when offline. This is a binary image represented as regular characters. The image must first be encoded at base64-image.de.
- Go to https://www.base64-image.de/
- Drag the image from your file explorer to the box called [DRAG & DROP IMAGES ANYWHERE]
– or –
click the button [OR CLICK HERE] to open the file explorer,
select the file and press [Open].
- In the Encoding area below,
press [Copy image] to copy the image code to the Clipboard.
- Go to your form and select the Multimedia Label element where you want to place the image.
- Select the Styling tab in Element Properties,
click in the field Media, and press Ctrl+V to paste the image.
It may take a little while for the picture to be loaded, but you will soon see it in the Preview.