For security reasons, Admins and Access Managers cannot delete users. Users can only be deactivated.
- Press [Edit] by the user’s name in the User List.
- Press [Deactivate user], and press [Save changes].
Sometimes you may want to deactivate an existing user for a while, for instance during a period away from work. To activate a user again, do the following:
- In the Dashboard’s User List, check the button in the top right corner of the screen. If this shows [Active users], change it through pressing on the down-arrow to [Deactivated users].
- Press [Edit] by the user’s name.
- Press [Activate user], and press [Save changes].